Bowling

I was going bowling with my friend. I wanted to get there early so I knew a way but not really a legal way. It was a climbing of roughly ten meters to the train track bridge. We climbed up onto the bridge and ran to the side where there weren’t any train tracks, and had to run for ten minutes straight, every time a train went past we had to hide our faces and our bodies so people don’t take pictures of us. To prevent that from happening we put our hoodies on our heads and laid flat on the ground every time the train went past. And we made it there but we had to get down from the train tracks, and it was really high we all jumped down risking our legs. Luckley we all made it but my last friend was about to jump down when a police car went past us i shouted out police and my last friend jumped down and we all separated and hid in different spots. After a couple of minutes later I called my friends and told them to all run to their houses it might not be our day luckley everyone agreed. We did not get to go bowling that day and nearly got caught by the police and maybe a fine.

0 comments